Detox Gold for Dogs supports healthy detoxification and elimination
Essential detoxification support for dogs
- Support for the immune system
- Supports vital systems of detoxification
- Helps to reduce oxidative stress
- Promotes long-term health
Order Detox Gold today and help your dog re-establish the essence of a healthy, vibrant life!
- 90 day money-back guarantee
- 1 bottle = 2oz (59ml)
- 1 bottle is a 1 month supply for most dogs
What is Detox Gold?
Based on our original Life Gold formula, Detox Gold was reformulated specifically for supporting the body's normal channels of detoxification.
The natural ingredients in Detox Gold help a dog's body systems to get rid of unwanted matter (i.e. detoxify). Unhealthy substances can enter the body in food (preservatives and other chemicals), from the environment (herbicides/pesticides in gardens and lawns, or air pollution) and even from products we use in our homes.
Systems and organs of elimination include the liver, the GI tract, the lymph, lungs, the skin and the kidneys. Normal, everyday exposure to toxins in our environments, food chemicals, and medications are all materials that are processed by and need to be eliminated by the body. In addition, some dogs' habit of eating garbage or drinking from road puddles compounds the toxic load. One organ of detoxification that isn't often considered is the skin. Common sensitivities to foods or environmental conditions may show up on the skin.
Detox Gold supports your canine's long-term vitality, especially if he or she experiences sensitivities to foods or environmental substances. You may not even know what your dog is sensitive to. It's not usually easy to figure out.
Keeping your pet healthy by detoxifying
Our pets are exposed to far more pollutants than we are. Inside and outside, they live closer to the ground than we do. So they inhale pesticides, insecticides, fertilizers, and pollutants. In the home, they are breathing in the residues of cleaning products, detergents and dust. They also pick these toxins up on their paws, which they then lick, transferring them into their gastrointestinal systems.
Furthermore, many commercial dog foods contain large numbers of chemical preservatives, artificial colors and flavors, as well as fillers that our canines can’t digest. The result of our pets being exposed to all these toxins is that veterinarians are regularly reporting illnesses that were rarely seen a generation ago. Normal immune system responses can become overwhelmed by the accumulation of toxins. A breakdown in the immune system allows invading microorganisms to proliferate, resulting in illness.
Common symptoms of toxified animals include:
- Skin rashes and recurrent infections
- Constipation and diarrhea
- Urinary tract infections
- Liver problems
- Kidney problems
- Respiratory problems
Periodic detoxification, as a matter of course, may help to prevent the accumulation of toxic materials in a dog's body, and support the organs of elimination. A cleansing period is like giving the body a "tune-up". You wouldn't expect your car to function well without a tune-up, and the body is the same. A long, healthy life is the result of treating the body well.
Who Makes Detox Gold?
Detox Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Will Detox Gold Really Help My Pet?
Depending on the current health status of your pet, there may or may not be noticeable changes. Detox Gold works to support and maintain the organs of elimination without harsh purging or stimulation. Gentle detoxification is a process that works over days and weeks to restore a balanced state of health. In older canines or canines with long-standing health issues, there may be a more noticeable change and increase in vitality.
How long does it take before I see results?
Most pet owners that we have heard from reported they have noticed changes in their pet’s health after about a month or so. A detoxification process for a dog should not occur quickly or with dramatic purging like urgent bowel movements! This would undoubtedly leave the dog feeling sick, uncomfortable, and depleted of energy. Detox Gold does not induce purging of any sort.
Should I consult my veterinarian before using it?
If your vet is prescribing other treatment, it is always good to consult with her or him before administering other products or supplements to your dog.
Does it Come With a Guarantee?
Yes! Detox Gold comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Why Choose Detox Gold for Your Canine Friend?
- Certified Organic and Ethically Wild-Harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs collected ethically in the wild to ensure the future populations of the species.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Detox Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day money-back guarantee.