PET WELLBEING COMFORT GOLD 2OZ
Pickup available at 1877 Regent Street, Unit B
Usually ready in 1 hour
Comfort Gold for Dogs helps alleviate occasional pain and discomfort
Reduces discomfort in dogs by promoting healthy blood flow and movement
- Supports healthy blood flow and movement
- Supports your pet's natural ability to rest well
- Keeps your pet comfortable and content
- No side effects, non-addictive and gentle on the stomach
- Use intermittently, as needed
- Contains certified organic and ethically harvested ingredients
Help your dog with occasional, physical discomfort!
- 90 day money back guarantee
- 1 bottle = 2oz (59ml)
- 1 bottle is a 1 month supply for most dogs.
Indications of Pain in Your Dog
When our canines are in discomfort, it's not always easy to tell because, unlike humans, they cannot tell us and may even try their best to disguise it.
It is up to us to be able to notice when our pets are in pain, and we need to look for the subtle changes in their behavior.
- Appearance: Your dog may be unable to groom himself or herself regularly and may become unkempt and untidy.
- Behavioral changes: Your dog may become less active, reluctant to move, trembling, circling. He or she may become protective of a certain body part, not want to be held, touched or he/she may hide.
- Physical abnormalities: Your dog may limp, be unable to put weight on a limb, appear hunched, or want to lay on his/her side more often.
What is Comfort Gold?
Comfort Gold is a proprietary combination of five herbs that work in unison to soothe your canine in times when discomfort is evident. A cause of discomfort can be associated with normal, daily activity.
What is Comfort Gold Used For?
It is difficult to watch, knowing your dog is in obvious discomfort. His or her mobility may be altered and enjoyment of daily activities can be challenged. When your canine is experiencing this, it is nice to know there is a natural supplement that can help. Comfort Gold increases a sense of wellbeing and gentle relaxation, without being sedating. It also supports normal blood flow into all areas of the body. When this happens, nutrients are circulated more widely and cellular waste is carried out for excretion. Comfort Gold supports this normal function of efficient circulation. Your pet may also experience an easy, restful sleep.
Is it difficult to administer?
No. Comfort Gold is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your canine will like best. (ie: direct orally, on food or a treat).
Why Choose Comfort Gold for My Canine Friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and ethically wild-harvested herbs. No endangered plants were used to ensure wild plant populations are protected.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Comfort Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA Registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money-back guarantee.
Who Makes Comfort Gold?
Comfort Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001.
Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you are happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.