NaturPet Hairball Care – Hairball Relief and Digestive Stimulant
How Does Hairball Care Help Your Pets?
- Stimulates appetite and helps to fully digest food
- Loosens hairballs and helps them pass through the digestive tract
- Acts as a cleansing agent for the kidneys, liver, and gallbladder to improve digestive function
- Improves digestion and metabolism of fats
- Relieves digestive discomfort such as bloating and flatulence
Ingredients & Benefits
Liquorice soothes and protects irritated tissues lining the digestive tract and supports peristalsis, the movement by which things pass through the intestines.
Cascara Sagrada gently stimulates muscle contraction in the digestive tract to help produce a healthy bowel movement.
Dandelion Leaf is a balancing diuretic that helps to cleanse the blood and the liver. It increases bile production to allow for more efficient breakdown of fats.
Ginger is a carminative herb, meaning that it promotes the secretion of digestive acids and enzymes. It also helps to soothe indigestion and break down gas that causes bloating and discomfort.
Gentian Root is an excellent bitter, used to encourage appetite and digestion by stimulating the production of digestive juices.
Slippery Elm is a soothing nutritive demulcent, meaning that it coats the lining of the digestive tract, helping to allow things to pass through more easily. Mucilage also helps to regulate bowel function, balancing out diarrhea or constipation.
Inactive Ingredients Purified Water, Alcohol, Glycerin