Hello, high-reward treat! These jerky treats are drool-worthy, healthy and also a hypoallergenic option for both dogs and cats. Made from 100% pasture-raised turkey, you’ll love that they’re rich in protein, low in fat and benefit your pet’s immune system.
- Introduce each item to your dog slowly, Give 1-3 pieces to your dog at the beginning.
- Must supervise when you feed chews to your dog.
- Dogs instinctively know how to chew their food, but if they've never tasted real meat or chewed on a bone, they may get very excited and gulp up their treat very quickly (as some of us humans do)
- Sometimes you have to teach them how to chew.
- For pups that are new to real food, we find it easiest to hold one end of the chew while your pup first tries a chew. Let your pup lick, start to taste the chew and hold it until they begin chewing on it. Repeat this a couple of times with their first chew, and watch them carefully to make sure they are accustomed to chewing before swallowing.