Our Cat patties are raw done right. Every beef patty is packed with ground beef meat, ground bone and organ meat. Nutrient- rich. Bold flavour.
How to Serve Beef for Cats
- Keep food frozen. When ready, thaw the necessary portion in the fridge. Patties will thaw in 12 hours (approx.).
- Store all unused portions in the fridge. Raw food should be used within 4 days.
- Not for human consumption.
- Handle all raw meat with appropriate care and hygiene. Wash all surfaces, bowls and utensils with hot, soapy water.
- DO NOT COOK. Contains ground bone.
Beef meat, beef bone, beef liver & beef heart
3 lbs of 3oz patties (16 patties)
|Calories per Patty||119|