NAVUS SERRANO HAM LEG
Pickup available at 1877 Regent Street, Unit B
Usually ready in 1 hour
Product intended for dogs. Supervision is recommended during the enjoyment of the chew. Make sure the chew is the appropriate size.
Serrano Ham Bones are not boiled, but are subjected to a natural drying process in order to maintain all of their nutritional values and prevent them from splintering so easily when chewed or digested by your pet. Your dog will be delighted in chewing the day away with Navus Naturals Naturally Slow Cured Whole Serrano Ham Bone Treat. These natural treats are made with Serrano Ham that’s been naturally slow aged for one year to make the ultimate meaty treat. They’re free of preservatives, antibiotics, steroids and hormones and provide a rich source of omega 9, so you can feel as great about giving them as your dog will feel eating them. This whole bone size is perfect for medium to large dogs!
- Natural dog treats made with ham that’s been naturally slow aged for 1 year.
- No preservatives, antibiotics, steroids or hormones.
- Provides a long-lasting chewing experience.
- Sourced from ultra-premium, Mediterranean, Free Range Boar.
- Rich source of omega 9, a key component of your dog’s health.
Protein 37%, crude fat 14%, moisture 19%, crude ash 30%