Looking for a meatier and tastier chew for your dog to enjoy? Look no further! These natural chews are made from 100% free-range duck and their unique protein makes them a suitable choice for dogs with allergies or food intolerances.
- Introduce each item to your dog slowly, Give 1-3 pieces to your dog at the beginning.
- Must supervise when you feed chews to your dog.
- Dogs instinctively know how to chew their food, but if they've never tasted real meat or chewed on a bone, they may get very excited and gulp up their treat very quickly (as some of us humans do)
- Sometimes you have to teach them how to chew.
- For pups that are new to real food, we find it easiest to hold one end of the chew while your pup first tries a chew. Let your pup lick, start to taste the chew and hold it until they begin chewing on it. Repeat this a couple of times with their first chew, and watch them carefully to make sure they are accustomed to chewing before swallowing.