COVID-19 Information_Updated June 9th, 2021
Tail Blazers Sudbury
Our Location is currently offering Deliver ($5) and Curbside Pick up.
As of June 11th 2021 we will be entering STEP 1 of the reopening plan and therefore offering In store shopping to customers who are wearing appropriate facial coverings. For more information on the reopening act and steps, please read below.
The Roadmap to Reopen is a three-step plan to safely and cautiously reopen the province and gradually lift public health measures.
The plan is based on:
- the provincewide vaccination rate
- improvements in key public health and health care indicators
Until we move to Step 1 of the roadmap, we must all continue to follow the rules and public health measures under the provincewide emergency brake.
Step 1 – beginning Friday, June 11, 2021
An initial focus on resuming outdoor activities with smaller crowds where the risk of transmission is lower, and permitting limited retail with restrictions. This includes:
- outdoor gatherings of up to 10 people
- outdoor dining with up to four people per table
- non-essential retail at 15% capacity
Further expanding outdoor activities and resuming limited indoor services with small numbers of people and with face coverings being worn. This includes:
- outdoor gatherings of up to 25 people
- outdoor sports and leagues
- overnight camps
- personal care services where face coverings can be worn and with capacity limits
- indoor religious services, rites or ceremony gatherings at 25% capacity
Expanding access to indoor settings, with restrictions, including where there are larger numbers of people and where face coverings can’t always be worn. This includes:
- indoor sports and recreational fitness
- indoor dining
- museums, art galleries and libraries
- casinos and bingo halls with capacity limits
Moving through the steps
The province will remain at each step for at least 21 days to evaluate any impacts on key public health and health system indicators. It can take up to two weeks for covid 19 vaccinations to offer protection against the virus.
The province will remain in Step 1 for at least 21 days to evaluate any impacts on key public health and health system indicators.
If at the end of the 21 days the province has met the following vaccination thresholds, and there are continued improvements in other key public health and health system indicators, the province may move to the next step of the roadmap:
- Step 1: 60% of adults vaccinated with one dose
- Step 2: 70% of adults vaccinated with one dose and 20% vaccinated with two doses
- Step 3: 70 to 80% of adults vaccinated with one dose and 25% vaccinated with two doses