Tickless Classic Pet Chemical-Free Tick and Flea Repeller for all sizes of Dogs
Tickless Classic Pet – Easy to use easy to love
Ultrasonic tick and flea repeller for cats, dogs, and other lovable furry animals. (For small-sized pets we designed theTickless Mini Dog & Catdevice which is smaller and means a great fit for them.)
Environmentally friendly contains no chemicals or fragrances.
By fastening the easy-to-use, tiny device onto your cat's or dog’s collar, parasites can be kept away for 6-12 months after activation, leaving you and your pet free to enjoy nature. Due to the latest field study, we can conclude that the device is 94% efficient against ticks without using any dangerous chemicals!
It is non-toxic and does not use or release any chemical substances or odors, making it safe to use even for young, elderly, ill or pregnant pets.
The device emits ultrasonic pulses that are imperceptible to humans and pets, but interfere with the ability of the parasites to orient themselves, thus keeping them away from your pet. The device is primarily intended for preventive purposes.
Tickless® technology underwent rigorous testing and was proven effective by a clinical study at the School of Veterinary Medical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Laboratory at the University of Camerino, Italy.
94% efficiency against ticks without using any chemicals
no odors and fragrances
safe to use even for young, elderly, ill, or pregnant dogs
all-season long protection
How to use:To start using Tickless bathe your pet with a tick & flea shampoo and remove any remaining parasites.Place the device on the collar and remove the tab to activate the device.4 red flashes will indicate that the device is on.You can verify its continued operation at any time by pressing the button and confirming that the LED flashes in response.At normal temperatures, the device can keep parasites away for 6-12 months after activation.To ensure its effectiveness, the device should remain affixed to the animal at all times.If you remove the animal’s collar at home, we recommend using ourTickless Homedevice.
WARNING: While not waterproof, the product is highly resistant to moisture (IP31).If the device gets wet, it should be dried immediately to prevent water damage. Due to its small size, keep out of reach of young children. Effectiveness depends on the condition of the animal’s coat, as well as the number of parasites present in the area. In areas heavily populated by ticks, 100% protection is not guaranteed. Not suitable for removing ticks or fleas from pets that have already been infected. Do not obstruct the emitted ultrasonic waves.
In case of a technical malfunction, we offer 6 months warranty for the unit.